TS Two Lobe series Blowers
Hibon Ingersoll Rand is known for always designing innovative technologies that give you peace of mind. The TS Two-Lobe series, Medium Vacuum blowers offer a wide range of design features and incorporate energy efficiency improvements, complying with the strictest operational requirements of a variety of applications. These Medium Vacuum blowers are ideally suited for the rigorous demand of the vacuum truck market. Hibon is a worldwide leader in positive displacement blower technology with thousands of units installed around the globe.
• Mobile waste handling units, industrial, municipal, wet and dry.
• Pneumatic conveying (fly ash, chemicals, pharmaceuticals)
• Central vacuum systems (packaging, envelope manufacturing)
• Deaeration (chemical, plastics, brick and ceramics)
• Hydro excavation
Feature and Benefits
• 18” Hg vacuum is standard.
• Tri-seal shaft sealing system.
• Centrally timed.
• Robust road tested design.
• Rugged bulls eye sight glasses.
• Washdown protection package
|Model name||Free air displacement at max. speed (cfm)||Vacuum at maximum speed||weight
|TS 32||3540||60% /18 " Hg||1036|
|TS 56||5000||60% /18 " Hg||1456|